NEW—MARQUETTE WILL BE VIRTUAL THE NEXT TWO DAYS AFTER EVACUATING TWO DAYS LAST WEEK DUE TO THREATS OF VIOLENCE. POLICE HAVE I-D'D ONE STUDENT SO FAR. FRIDAY'S THREAT APPEARED TO BE COMING FROM INSIDE THE SCHOOL.

SUNDAY 11/20 UPDATE:

Over the weekend, Chesterfield police announced they identified the student responsible for Thursday's bomb threat that led to evacuation. They said they are still investigating Friday's threat to shoot up the school. You can see that threat below.

NOW VIRTUAL

Rockwood announced Sunday that the two days school is in session prior to Thanksgiving will be done virtually. The district posted the announcement on its Facebook page Sunday afternoon.


NEW SEE THURSDAY'S THREAT

This screenshot is allegedly related to the threat that caused Thursday's evacuation. Shared by someone who is associated with Marquette.



FRIDAY'S THREAT

See Friday's threat below.

----------------------------

FRIDAY 11/18 UPDATE: CAUGHT 

The student responsible for Thursday’s evacuation has been identified.

Still investigating today’s.



FRIDAY 11/18 UPDATE:

Chesterfield police say no one was hurt. This was posted on the department Facebook page around 2:30 pm Friday.




FRIDAY 11/18 UPDATE:

Parents describe terror at Marquette:

"My kid is calling me running desperately to his friends car (and) hiding inside the car. He told his friend not to turn on the car and get down low, this is ridiculous!"  

"I'm in the traffic near the school now...there are police cars everywhere, and it's madness." 

--------

This is the alleged threat:


It reads:

"I'm so tired of being the outcast, nobody knows how I feel inside. The counselors don't listen, my parents don't listen, my friends think I'm happy..I want everyone to know how I f*cking feel. 12 o'clock mhs be ready, the bomb threat wasn't a joke. But I'm not here with a f*cking bomb Its something the I can aim with while you run in fear. 3rd floor Your my first stop. Stay safe Marquette. Rm 360 I'll see you at 12." 

The above screenshot was reportedly sent to a student during lunch today.

Multiple parents are reporting on social media that their students received a warning that was "airdropped" to them on their phones. 

Airdrop is a wireless way to communicate and, according to information online, the range is only about 30 feet or so. That would indicate the threat was from nearby.

This is the second evacuation due to threat in two days. 

This is the communication that was sent to Rockwood parents: